This is the final result of the process that I started describing in the previous post. My team and I wanted to focus on developing an infomercial that would have some kind of positive impact, therefore we decided to represent the different manifestations of stress and anxiety that are triggered while studying in Grad School at Tisch.
The main goal of he video is to give visibility about the internal struggles that we as students might be facing and at the same time present a viable option for the treatment.
As part of our process we took the shots in the ITP floor which represented a challenge because of the lack of natural light, however we tried to select spaced with windows and interesting light composition for the scenes that requires that kind of treatment. We wanted the first scenes to be very cold and at some point scary and we also used color correction to reinforce the concept.
In the editing phase of the project we divided the tasks into two: Video and Sound. For the video portion we had to cut a lot of our scenes, we decided to increase the speed in some of them and in others to decrease the speed in order to be more accurate to the message. The sound portion was composed by three different layers: 1. background, 2.sound effects, 3.voice over.
For the titles, we designed them in Adobe Illustrator and uploaded the to Premiere afterwards, which gave us the possibility to incorporate some shapes, typographies and colors.
The final result is a 2:17min video edited in Adobe Premiere CC.